Finney Insurance Corporation offers Pharmacy insurance for small to medium-sized businesses in the Hollywood, Florida area.
We provide a Business Owners Policy (BOP) for a pharmacy. This policy usually combines General Liability, Property
Insurance and may include Pharmacy Errors and Omissions Insurance coverage. It may also be customized to cover the risks that are associated with owning a pharmacy business.
General Liability usually covers your commercial liability and a BOP can cover your business’ content or equipment, that may be leased or owned.
This policy may also cover:
- Loss of business income
- Extra expenses resulting from a loss that is covered
- Provides protection against claims of bodily injury
- Property damage liability
- Personal injury
- Accidents that cause injury and/or property damage
- Claims like libel and slander
As a pharmacy business owner you may also choose to Pharmacy Errors and Omissions insurance. This may cover:
- Dispensing the incorrect prescription
- Improper labeling a prescription
- Improper counseling or consultation
- And more
Other coverage options that may be covered under the BOP insurance policy with Finney Insurance Corporation:
- Employee dishonesty
- Securities insurance
- And more
Contact Finney Insurance Corporation to discuss a customized Pharmacy Insurance Policy with one of our insurance specialists.